Friday, May 20, 2011

She's not just student, but my sister

Just sharing my personal relationship with my student....
it had been last wednesday. i would go to my student house for tutoring. She's a just elementary. Maybe for someone, it's very easy to teach that child, but for me sometimes it's easier to teach senior student than her. Especially this's child. she's so moody but she's very clever and has a fast memory absorbing her studying. yaaahhhh, laziness is the obstacle to teach her.
That day before going to, i prepared my self in prayer, i wanna give the best not only my knowledge but also my heart, i wanna love her like my younger sista, she's just the only child without siblings and her parents had separated. in the first sight when i met her, i just saw she needed not just tutor but more than that, like friend or someone who can love and give her caring and love.
at first i were so stress to teach her 'cause it's so annoying when you explained the lesson, she just ignored even slept in front of you huhuhu...
but i so much believe that every works of mine's surely successful because i've alife God lives in me. Nothing is imposible within Jesus in me, that's my principle in this harder life.
to face this child also i need grace. i love so much my job. I love teaching because that's my calling hehehe...
day after day left, there're so many changes with her. she's more obedient and absolutely cleverer and fastter to do her test (sometimes i gave her test after studying session).
i want this child feels that i love her, i care about her, and i want her to be the best one.
that's my story, i wanna write more and more about her but at this moment i just can share until this.
see u in the next sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment